Note

Please refresh your windows (Internet browser) every 5 minutes. Thank you

It's beeen soooooooooooo looooooonggg bebeh..

|

Assalamualaikum and halooo and good afternoon you all.. First of all.. I'm just wanna sayy sorry because I haven't update my blog soooo loong throughout the year.. sorry again.. I'm soo busy with my commitments in school, home & photography.. yeah.. soo many story actually I have to share with you all but yeah.. busy with my commitments.. recently.. today parents signing record of academic at school just now.. and I only got 4'o a.k.a credit for my subject and I failed all my science subjects... that including Physics, Biology & Chemistry and also my Mathematics.. hahahaha.. dropping marks is easyy.. upgrading marks is easyyy also.. :(

And yeah, before I go.. I just wanna share with you guys that this 28/11/10 (Sunday). There will be a festival in Temburong that called ''Temburong Bisai'' or Festival Temburong replacing ''Cuti-Cuti Temburong''. The events are just the same like before but there are 2 new events in this festival which is Mini Marathon & Photography Contest. Mini Marathon offers you $1K for men & $800 for women for the prize of the first place. For Photography Contest, all you have to take the picture is all about ''Keunikkan Daerah Temburong'' or Uniquely Temburong which start from 28/11/10 (Grand Opening of Festival Temburong) and end at 12/12/10 (Sunday) and you can add Temburong Bisai Facebook Profile for more information. And just wondering why do they don't use fanpage instead? up to them lah.. hehehe.. Feel free to visit Temburong sometimes in life.. :))

0 comments:

My Weapon and reloader