Note

Please refresh your windows (Internet browser) every 5 minutes. Thank you

Snapshots around the Cuti-Cuti Temburong '09

|
Assalamualaikum and Good Evening to all my blogwalking/blog readers/blog fans. Hehe, I'm sorry about my promise to upload the pictures because of the Internet Connection around here. Lagging to the max! Ih, adang tah ih kan spiking ani ganya. Alum tantu lurus tu grammar ku tu. :)~ Ok, I'll upload the pics maybe only 5 pictures only. Selebihnya kita bulih check dalam facebook ku. :)

Pembukaan Cuti-Cuti Temburong '09











Malam Karnival RTB











Pesta Mukun dan Acara lain











Pesta Joran Di Lubuk Putaran










Checkout These Pictures On My Facebook:

Grand Opening Cuti-Cuti Temburong '09
Malam Karnival RTB '09
Pesta Joran Lubuk Putaran 1
Pesta Joran Lubuk Putaran 2

0 comments:

My Weapon and reloader